The 7 reasons creative people never make it
Discover why most creative people never make it and how you can avoid this trap
Elissa Freeman is a coach, trainer and presenter to people in the creative industries such as actors, musicians, writers, dancers and performers.
If a person does not or cannot forgive it can cause stress, illness, limited mental capacity, loneliness, sadness, anger, guilt and shame. It can destroy relationships and lead to...
Blog and Articles
- Why do we people-please, walk on eggshells or avoid confrontation?
- What do war and creativity have in common?
- 10 easy, essential steps to start using Instagram for creative arts
- Can living in the moment be devastating?
- Mastermind alliance enhances creativity
- Justin Bieber knows this secret
- 8 Steps to a mastermind alliance
- Are hugs important?